Friday, July 15, 2011

Why are some people contradicting like this? How can someone hate cheese but like pizza and eat it with cheese?

It's like the whole 'I hate tomatos but like ketchup', 'I hate avocado but like guacomole', 'I hate strawberries but like strawberry ice cream' thing. I don't think its that they dislike the general flavor, but maybe the tecture or whatever condition it's in. Eating just cheese, is kind of gummy and squishy, and I see how some people don't like that. Eating cheese on pizza, you have the sauce to give it more flavor, it's warm and isn't so gooey, so people like that. I myself and not much of a plain avocado gal, because it's too goopy and weird feeling in my mouth for me. The flavor is fine and when made into guac where it has lemon juice and stuff on a corn chip, avocado has a whole new tecture and I love it! It's like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment