Friday, July 15, 2011

I think my husband is cheating on me with his boss?

I’ve been married for 2 years and I’ve been together with my husband a total of 5 years. We are both 24 years old. We had our ups and downs lately but I think his into something. 2 years ago he was flirting with one of his co workers until I caught him and he stopped. A year ago he was talking to another co worker at his bank and deleting his phone calls and messages from her. Later he started getting friendly with his boss who is in her early 30’s. He tells me his late and she never writes him up, sometimes he can’t balance the register and she doesn’t write him up. Even his co workers said she has favoritism for him. Lately he’s been erasing his phone calls and texts. He’s been going out supposedly with his best friend but whenever I call he doesn’t answer my calls. In 5 hours he’s not able to get my calls or let me know he is OK. We made an agreement we weren’t going out on our own anymore and in the case we did we had to be back home before 12. It’s been working out pretty good but, on Friday, 3 days ago he tells me he has a BBQ with all his co workers on Sunday. That he is only going for 4 hours the most. I said OK. Last night he leaves at 12 noon and he left with a bag pack and seemed like in a rush to leave. I called him around 3, 4, 5pm and he does not pick up the phone as well as my texts. I call again at 8,9pm and he sends me a text saying he was eating at his sister’s restaurant; he seemed very calm, like nothing happened! When I was trying to get a hold from him in 10 hours!! He tells me he went to have dinner with her boss and his other co workers and then since I was pissed he hangs up on me. He gets home smelling like beer. Went to take a quick shower and we I checked his phone he had ignored all calls but his boss’s. Cmon, a day at the beach when it was cloudy and raining, also he said he was there until 7pm, who leaves the beach that late and when it’s raining! What did he do from 7 to 10 until he went to eat? And he said the bbq was at a certain place and then when I asked again he said another place. Very contradicting. When I confronted him he was laughing all the time that tells me his lying. And honestly when your husband is missing for 10 hours, doesn’t return his calls because (he left his phone in the car) please!! Doesn’t that tell you something? He also added her on Facebook like a week ago; he started opening all my family checking accounts I think just to show off. Also, when he gets ready to go work he asks me, does this tie look good on me? He puts a lot of cologne. I mean to go to work? What the hell?? I don’t know what it is. But apparently he must have done something; he didn’t dial any co worker’s phone numbers during those 10 hours. Only hers!! He even cursed me out really bad and pushed me. He says (I’m going to move out, don’t worry). So I guess he doesn’t care much about me that he can let things go that easily. Later he came to apologize but I ended up sleeping in a sofa. I don’t want this to be fixed and then go back to the same; I don’t think it’s healthy. I am very unhappy. But I think he’s on to something. I need help…any advice, ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment