Monday, July 18, 2011

How can we possibly be design by chace?

I just want to know your view on this. Personally I do not bother with religion- I'm 16 and I find it stereotypical and old. As a GCSE I've been studying biology (part of triple science) and I've been home studying the human body. Honestly I don't believe we could possibly ever be designed by chace or time- time doesn't care if were alive- why would it care if we survive in the first place? Also how we're just so amazing in every way. Are bones are hollow as physically it's stronger then a cylindrical bone would be. Are teeth have microscopic holes were nerves rest to detect temperture change in food. Are eyes takes thousands of tiny pictures while are brain renders them all together. Homeostasis is when are veins and arteries in are skin open up- are hairs stand up and we reduce heat when we get to hot. Hands- why would chace give me hands? Monkeys have hands? My point is- life CANNOT be made on a roll of a dice. Life HAS to of been planned. There's too many tiny important thing for it not to be designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment