Monday, July 18, 2011

My Life is turning into a nightmare.. -_-?

Okay, so I'm about to go into 9th grade and I've had this really close friend for 2 years (we'll call her jane). We've seriously been best best best friends like you wouldn't imagine. But she's always kind of liked to start thing for attention and what not so I've just really been easy with her. Well just a few days ago, she said that she didn't want to be friends anymore because she found better friends and she says I always contradict her. (I contradicted her because she said words don't hurt people.... -_-). And now that we're not friends she's seriously been telling our friends all these lies and that I went behind her back. I never did any of that! When one of my guy friends asked her to stop, she said "I can do whatever I want". And some of my friends won't even talk to me now because i did something I don't even know I did. I know this Sounds crazy, but we really were good, mature kids and this usually doesn't happen. My life sucks right now and I really want to move :p but that's not happening. What should I do? And i've tried talking to Jane but she won't respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment