Saturday, July 16, 2011

Itchy red bumps, some one please help me!?

I work at macys. I went down to the river for lunch one day. I was maybe down there for about 30 to 45 minutes. When I got back to work I started itching, but I didn't see anything so I thought I was being my paranoid self. I hate bugs! Anyways, so the next day I noticed on my wrist I had these little little tiny red bumbs almost microscopic like my pores. If I scratch them they kinda get a bit bigger and inflamed like a bug bite when they're white with red around them. Now I'm noticing them up my arms and my other arm as well. They don't itchy terribly, but I think I'm more worried then anything. Any ideas? I looked at pictures of scabies bcuz I thought maybe that's what it was but now its not, they are way more smaller and together. Please help ease my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment